Governor Newsom worked with unions to build the country’s strongest COVID -19 protections for essential workers. How Governor Newsom stands with workers:1
- Strict enforcement of labor laws to protect workers
- Expanded COVID-related paid sick leave
- Signed legislation to keep workers safe and shut down unsafe workplaces
- Supported unions and local groups to get vaccines to essential workers. California’s COVID rate is now the LOWEST in the nation
From the picket lines to the Capitol, here’s how Governor Newsom takes action on the toughest issues facing working people:
- Signed a bill to crack down on worker misclassification and restore basic rights to millions of workers2
- Championed The California Racial Justice Act to reform the criminal justice system, signing it into law3
- Helped to protect working people from corporate greed, increased funding to schools, expanded health care, promoted affordable housing and more4
Who's The Big $$$ Behind the Recall?
Anti-Union Organizations, Individuals and Politicians Have Contributed Millions To The Recall Campaign.
CLICK HERE to see the full list of Trump allies and union-hating millionaires who’ve contributed to recall Governor Newsom.
4. https://edsource.org/2021/newsoms-proposed-budget-could-stave-off-cuts-for-some-school-districts/649125 https://www.gov.ca.gov/2020/09/28/governor-newsom-signs-legislation-boosting-housing-production-in-california-to-fight-affordability-crisis